Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.844 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,131 (R$ 2,697) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)