Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.688 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,192 (S/. 2,753) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)