Cost of living in Callao, Peru vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.493 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,263 (S/. 2,339) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)