Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 149% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,091 (Bs 219,114,924) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)