Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30919 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,943 (213,278 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)