Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,568 (﷼ 33,426,250) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)