Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06005 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,182 (₩1,102,139) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)