Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06321 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,362 (₩1,002,348) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)