Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06336 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,311 (₩1,062,385) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)