Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.989 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,409 (4,035TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)