Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03890 INR / BIF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,313 (1,241,916 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)