Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06309 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,448 (₩1,195,897) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)