Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,461 (₩1,318,214) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)