Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06297 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,983 (₩1,127,280) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)