Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02261 INR / COP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,224 (COL$2,266,039) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)