Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 92.160 INR / GBP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,846 (£899) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)