Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.425 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨39,851 (R 7,346) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)