Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.060 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨45,330 (R 8,959) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)