Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,000 (€784) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)