Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.018 INR / NOK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 78% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,239 (kr 9,452) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)