Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09047 INR / MWK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,744 (638,242 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (22 minutes ago)