Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 INR / KGS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,190 (54,922 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)