Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.024 INR / MYR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,019 (RM2,821) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)