Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,577 ($950) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)