Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.493 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,192 (2,498 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (42 minutes ago)