Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.278 INR / NOK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 83% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,977 (kr 9,057) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)