Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,206 (R$ 2,822) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (41 minutes ago)