Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 INR / RSD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,360 (73,385 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)