Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 INR / RSD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,117 (64,591 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)