Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,604 (R$ 2,693) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)