Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.972 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,197 (R$ 2,563) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)