Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 INR / HUF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,241 (200,757 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)