Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 26.885 INR / GEL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,136 (1,753 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)