Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01715 INR / KHR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,802 (2,611,578 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)