Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.117 INR / XCD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 43% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,528 (EC$2,158) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (44 minutes ago)