Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.229 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨43,960 (元4,298) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)