Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.750 INR / BAM
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,812 (1,121KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)