Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.066 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,187 (27,681 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)