Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.281 INR / BND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,248 (B$1,220) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)