Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12264 INR / XOF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 32% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,849 (496,151 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)