Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.188 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,139 (3,878TL) in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)