Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,158 (Rp 11,496,719) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)