Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,614 (₨88,982) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)