Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,005 (940,031 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)