Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,457 (Php39,930) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)