Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.787 INR / NZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,060 (NZ$1,641) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)