Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20958 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,867 (237,931 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (30 minutes ago)