Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20157 INR / KZT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,850 (257,227 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)