Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.411 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,828 (S/. 2,374) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)