Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05769 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,365 (1,011,643 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)