Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05473 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,185 (1,044,884 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)