Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06167 INR / IQD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,497 (1,045,809 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)