Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,312 (﷼ 26,281,880) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)