Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.291 INR / JOD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,419 (Dinar 575) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)