Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06527 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,186 (₩1,182,517) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)