Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10868 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,835 (CH$522,941) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)