Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,014 (Php39,221) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)