Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.353 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,992 (Q6,521) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)