Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.202 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,722 (Q5,947) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)