Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02162 INR / VES *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨43,084 (1,992,689 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)