Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,721 in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)